- Quick looting will not give you Treasure Room rewards or Lupina tokens.
- Try to take out the most dangerous enemy or healers to help get past a tricky part or hard Enemies.
- In the later Dungeons try to take a healer to help your heroes ( Chief NubNub is recommended).
- Missing a day won't restart your daily rewards cycle but you will miss the reward on the day you miss. If you have bought the Daily Gems package make sure you collect your valuable gems each day.
- While in a dungeon, holding your finger on the screen and then sliding up about half the screen height will bring up the map size and your current location within the dungeon. To turn it off just tap the screen again.
- Easter Egg: Clicking your Hero within the Heroes profile tab repeatedly will eventually knock out your hero! This also works on the My Dungeon screen with your defenders.
- Lady Nimriel's skill is an homage to Scorpion's Spear move from Mortal Kombat, in which he exclaims "Get over here!" as he pulls his opponent towards him.
- Yokozuna's name comes from Yokozuna, the highest rank in sumo wrestling. The name literally means 'horizontal rope', which Yokozuna also wears around his stomach.
- Jabber Clenchjaw's hero description references his brother Jibber. Jibbers was a hero in the pre-release Alpha version of the game; Howling Mad Jibbers, who was then searching for his brother Jabber.
- Phemus is named after Polyphemus, a cyclops in greek mythology.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.