The Guild Grand Tourney has begun! (2018-05-31 for about 3.5 days).
This event, also known as GGT, is a competitive PvP Guild event that involves all Guilds and all their Guild members. You need to join a guild before the event starts! (Player Level 15 is usually required for big events like this one.)
The Guild Grand Tourney Event took place several times in the past:
- on 2019-10-03 featuring Alrakis Skullkeeper → Main article: The Guild Grand Tourney returned!
- on 2019-06-06 featuring Archon
- on 2018-09-26 featuring Iris, including Event Tickets
- on 2018-04-04 featuring Agnon
- on 2017-11-16 featuring Marrow
- on 2017-10-05 featuring Solaris(?) - the very first Guild Grand Tourney event
- and on 2018-05-31 featuring Drakk the Warlord (described here)
How the event works
- PVP Win Streaks are deactivated throughout the event, and therefore, for the whole weekly season, but will be reactivated at the start of the following season.
- The leaderboards are completely based on PvP Trophies. Any trophies your earn are counted towards your Guild's total, and any trophies lost are deducted, until your personal contribution reaches zero. At no point can your personal contribution become negative.
- There are special passive effects running during the event to shake up the metagame! These buffs last for the entire event.
- There are quests that pay out Event Tickets. Event tickets are note related to Trophies/leaderboard progress in any way.
- The event will end at 11pm CST Sunday night, so guilds have the time to shuffle their members around for the new week.
- PVP Streaks are deactivated throughout the event, and therefore, this week's season.
- Event Tickets can be spend on the Event Shop. Unused tickets expire!
- All single target non-basic attacks deal reduced damage! For easy reference: Any attack that isn't debuffed by the "Drenched" status is debuffed by this!
- All Armored heroes get an additional bonus that reduces the damage they take from all sources by 10%.
- All Legendary heroes deal 15% bonus damage for each buff they have. Note: The event effects are considered passives, not buffs!
In addition, whenever you win a PVP raid, you will earn 2x event tickets (100 tickets) if you win with a Barbarian; 3x with 2; 4x with 3; and 5x if your team is all Barbarians (250 tickets).
Every day a small set of quests is released to earn extra Raid Tickets and extra Event Tickets. On day 3 (Sunday) the quests for day 3 and 4 are released because this event ends earlier than usual. It ends with the War of the Crowns Tournament on Sunday night.
|Grand Tourney Quests|
|Grand Tourney - Day 1|
|1: Smart Shopping|
|1: Nature Training|
|1: Family Dominace|
Win 4 Raids with ALL Heroes of the same Family (Dwarf, Elf, etc)
|Grand Tourney - Day 2|
|2: Raid Gear|
|2: Barbarian Training|
|2: Elemental Dominace|
|Grand Tourney - Day 3|
Use any Portal 10 times!
|3: Legendary Training|
Attempt 8 Raids with a Legendary Hero on your team!
|3: Class Dominace|
Win 4 Raids with ALL Heroes of the same Class (Tank, Caster, etc)
|Grand Tourney - Day 4|
|4: Runic Raiders|
|4: Warrior Training|
Attempt 8 Raids with a Warrior Hero on your team!
|4: Rainbow Dominace|
Win 4 Raids with ALL Heroes of different Elements! (Dwarf, Elf, etc)