Attacks first, but Attack is reduced by 20% and Skill is boosted by 20%. (Heroes sharing the same Speed go in order of positioning, left to right, as chosen at the beginning of the battle. See Attack Speed for details.)
Any hero that is not identified as Fast nor Slow in their Hero Card is Normal speed. Knowing the order of attack is important when you plan a Dungeon Raid or check out the The Tower of Pwnage. is the opposing trait of . It makes that character attack last.
Buffs like Accelerated and Debuffs like Slowed can temporarily change the hero's speed. There are also a few heroes that need their Ascensions to get the trait. A few others become fast when teamed up with specific other allies. See below.
|I'm very fast, at least that's what my friends tell me!|
List of Remarkable Fast Heroes
The following remarkable heroes have or can get the fast trait, but note that there are still more fast heroes than this. See below for all fast heroes in this category. Under Category:Speed Change Hero you will find a complete list of heroes who change their speed with Ascensions or depending on team allies.
- Ember Sanguine - a fast Healer, Note: 2nd Ascension required to be fast
- Abigail the Brutal - a fast Barbarian, Note: 2nd Ascension required to be fast
- Rocky the Shiitake - a fast Rogue, Note: 2nd Ascension required to be fast
- Kai Makani - a fast Caster
- Zen - a fast Healer
- Torchy - a fast Beast that can silence enemies
- Goretusk - a fast Beast Tank
- Hagrim Felhorn - a Rogue who requires High King Valkin to be fast ( )
- Zola - a Gorgon that loves ice sculptures & becomes fast when in team with Grondar ( )
- Emperor Zulkodd - the Lord of Pit becomes fast when in team with a Demon ally ( )
- Reyla the Lightbringer - strikes first with with an Elf & another Light Hero in team
List of All Known Fast Heroes
(pages in the category 'fast', auto generated).
All items (31)