This big event had a Hero Calendar with doors that could be opened each day with different keys ( Bronze, Silver and Gold keys). Players could get Bronze keys from each day's quests, and could also buy keys in the Event Shop.
A few important things about this event:
- This event will involve event tickets. Tickets can be found all over the game, and running dungeons with Barbarian heroes will double the number of tickets you get.
- There is a guild event associated with the event, similar to the one from Winterfest based on the number of tickets your guild collects. Rewards are based on thresholds, and the rankings are not competitive.
- If you are in a Guild, 50 tickets will be sent to everyone in your guild every time you use a gold key. This is not listed on the door, but you can see who has gotten tickets for your guild by checking the guild chat.
- You can only open door 1 on day 1. On day 2, you can open door 1 and 2, but can only open door 2 if you've opened door 1. This continues until day 14.
- On day 14, if you open the last door, they will all reset and you will have the option to open any/all of them again if you so choose, in any order you want.
- Using gold keys on all 28 doors will allow you to 6-star Drakk the Warlord AND collect a bonus quest for an Elite Nature Rune!
- The Event Shop will be extended at least a day longer than the event itself to give players a chance to spend all their tickets.
- On Day 13 of the event, we will be giving a free Gold Key to all VIP 10 players, a free key to all VIP 5-9 players, and a key to all VIP 1-4 players.
Hero Calendar Doors
During the 17 days of the Age of Drakk Event players could complete various quests. Each day offered a small set of quests, and additionally there were a set of repeatable quests. A second set of repeatable quests had been released after the first week.
Barbarian Days - Event Dungeon Quests
|Barbarian Days Quests|
|Barbarian War: Part 1 (day 1)|
|Barbarian War: Part 2 (day 3)|
|Barbarian War: Part 3 (day 6)|
|Barbarian War: Part 4 (day 12)|
Age of Drakk Calendar Quests
|Barbarian Days Quests|
|Age of Drakk - Day 1|
|1: Nature Allies|
Collect 20 Nature Hero Tokens!
|1: Fire Magic|
|Age of Drakk - Day 2|
|2: Woodland Wanderer|
Complete of Quick Loot 20 Forest or Dark Forest Dungeons!
|2: Strength in Numbers|
Use 10 Friends' Heroes in Dungeons!
|Age of Drakk - Day 3|
|3: Nature Training|
|3: Nature Rune Collection|
Collect 10 Nature Runes!
|Age of Drakk - Day 4|
|4: Fire Allies|
Collect 20 Fire Hero Tokens!
|4: Nature Salvager|
|Age of Drakk - Day 5|
|5: Volcano Delver|
Complete of Quick Loot 20 Fire Dungeons!
Use the Portal 10 times! (Note: You can do Gold sumons, Honor summons or Heroic summons)
|Age of Drakk - Day 6|
|6: Warrior Training|
|6: Runic Fire|
Collect 10 Fire Runes!
|Age of Drakk - Day 7|
|7: Dark Allies|
Collect 20 Dark Hero Tokens!
|1: Fire Salvager|
|Age of Drakk - Day 8|
|8: Crypt Plunderer|
Complete of Quick Loot 20 Crypt Dungeons!
|8: Time for an Upgrade|
Upgrade Greater or better Runes 10 times! (Note: Use gold to level up the rune)
|Age of Drakk - Day 9|
|9: Barbarian Training|
|9: Dark Rune Collection|
Collect 10 Dark Runes!
|Age of Drakk - Day 10|
|10: Water Allies|
Collect 20 Water Hero Tokens!
|10: Dark Salvager|
|Age of Drakk - Day 11|
|11: Artic Trek|
Complete of Quick Loot 20 Ice Dungeons!
|11: Nature Magic|
|Age of Drakk - Day 12|
|12: Armored Training|
|12: Water Rune Collection|
Collect 10 Water Runes!
|Age of Drakk - Day 13|
|13: Light Allies|
Collect 20 Light Hero Tokens!
|13: Water Salvager|
|Age of Drakk - Day 14|
|14: Mountain Hike|
Complete of Quick Loot 20 Mountain Dungeons!
|14: Smart Shopping|
Purchase 10 items in any Shop!
The event started with 4 repeatable quests and offered another 4 repeatable quests starting in the middle of the event. The completion of all repeatable quests pays out a reward of 100,000 event tickets in total. Some of these quest could be combined with the daily event quests.
|Repeatable Quest Lines|
|Thwart the Medics (10x Repeatable, x/10)|
|Tower Toppler (10x Repeatable, x/10)
Complete 6 Tower of Pwnage floors!
|Crafty (10x Repeatable, x/10)|
|Drakk Domination (10x Repeatable, x/10)|
|Valued Member (10x Repeatable, x/10)
Earn 20 Guild Crowns! (Note: Join a Guild for this)
|Balog Domination (10x Repeatable, x/10)|
|Abigail Domination (10x Repeatable, x/10)|
|Influx of Magic (10x Repeatable, x/10)
Collect 10 Evos!
Golden Keychain Quest
This quest chain rewards players who want to spend money and support the game. It pays out a 5* legendary Elite Battle Nature Rune (ATK, ATK, DEF, +10% Damage Penetration). Without spending money you could earn 3 Gold Keys during the event.
|Golden Keychain Quests|
|Golden Keychain (3x Repeatable, x/3)|
Rewards of the Guild Event
- 10 Million Event Tickets
- Superior Hero Rune, 5*, legendary, Drakk the Warlord 60x tokens, 2x Elemental Force, 10x Magic Tome, 50x Jade Totem, Title: Barbarian King
- 7 Million Event Tickets
- Superior Hero Rune, 5*, legendary, Drakk the Warlord 50x tokens, 1x Elemental Force, 5x Magic Tome, 20x Jade Totem
- 5 Million Event Tickets
- Superior Hero Rune, 4*, legendary, Drakk the Warlord 40x tokens, 10x Jade Totem
- 3 Million Event Tickets
- Greater Hero Rune, 5*, legendary, Drakk the Warlord 30x tokens
- 1 Million Event Tickets
- Greater Hero Rune, 5*, heroic, Drakk the Warlord 20x tokens
(Tier of the Rune depends on Player level, shown runes are for Level 70 players)
Tickets and the Event Shop
- Golden Key, 40,000 Tickes (limited 1 key)
- Golden Key, 5,000 Gems (limited 1 key)
- Silver Key, 8,000 Tickets
- Bronze Key, 2,000 Tickets
- Abigail the Brutal Skin 30,000 Tickets
- Jabber Clenchjaw Skin 30,000 Tickets
- Hansuke Undying Skin 30,000 Tickets
- "The Berserker" Title, 30,000 Tickets
- "Rage" Title, 30,000 Tickets
- 1x Magic Tome
- 1x Elemental Force
- various Materials